Kenya Safari with Train Travel experience
Sarova Hotels are luxury resorts, safari lodges and hotels in some of the most exquisite and remote settings of the world,Sarova Holidays at Adventure www.sarovahotels.com
Day 1 :Nairobi
Arrival and Transfers from Airport to The Sarova Stanley/panafric Hotel.Overnight at Nairobi Hotel B/B
Day 2 : Nakuru :
After Breakfast. to Lake Nakuru, colored shimmering flamingo pink from thousand of beautiful birds lining its shores. You'll arrive at Lake Nakuru Lodge - affording unforgettable views of the lake from its hillside preach. The Lodge is also a perfect base from which to explore the lake, with its fabulous array of birds as well as many type of game , including waterbuck, rhino, leopard and buffalo. Lunch at the lodge followed by an afternoon game drive in the reserve. Return to the lodge to freshen up for dinner. Overnight: Sarova Lion Hill Lodge
Day 3 Masai Mara :
Breakfast. Leaving flamingo-fringed Lake Nakurubehind, you head southwards and turn right at Maai Mahiu to ascend up over thetop of the Mau Escarpment. Then heading due south , you travel towards Narok,gateway to the Maasai Mara and district Headquaters of this part of Maasailand.You'll travel across the "breadbasket" of Kenya, covered with acres of wheat andbarely , you'll reach your destination , Mara Sarova Tented lodge , by lunchtime. Located within the boundaries of the Maasai Mara Game Reserve ,thiscomfortable luxury lodge offers delicious meals and swimming pool , and makes aperfect base from which to explore the wonder of this corner of Kenya. Lunch atthe lodge followed by an afternoon game drive in the reserve. Return to thelodge freshens up for dinner. Overnight: Sarova Mara Tented Lodge or Similar Full board
DAY 4/5: Masai Mara :
Enjoy the full day in Mara with two games drive included. This Reserve is situated to the west of Nairobi , on Tanzania's northern border - it is the extension to the large Serengeti National Park in Tanzania . The Maasai Mara Offers wonderful Scenery and an abundance of big game. It is perhaps the only region left in Kenya where the visitor may see animals in the same super abundance as existed the centaury ago. It is a reserve of breath taking vistas, panoramas of vast rolling plains , hills and woodland groves, well watered by the lovely Mara river, which bisect the reserve from north to south. The Mara is home to the largest population of Lions in Kenya, these magnificent beast spending most of the day sleeping in the shade of acacia trees. Vast heard of buffalo, Zebra and wild beest roam the plains. Impala , gazelle, giraffe and hartebeest grace the landscape , and the cautious topi may also be seen standing sentinel on earth mounds on constant lookout of predators. The waters of the Mara are homes to crocodiles and pools of hippo , the acacia woodlands and riverine forest favored by leopard and elephant and the open savannah and dry bush areas play host to the plains , game and their attendant predators such as lion, cheetah, hyena, and jackal . All Meals at the lodge. Overnight: Sarova Mara Tented Lodge
day 6 : Maasai Mara- Nairobi -:
Early morning game drive, return to lodge for breakfast and depart for Nairobi with game viewing as you leave the park enroute to main round and even beyond. Arrive Nairobi in the afternoon.Dinner at carnivore.Overnight panafric hotel
Day 7 - Day excursions to Baby elephant where you touch baby elephants with own hands,Girraffe center and karen blixen museum home to movie out of Africa.Own lunch then At.1800Hrs prepare for Transfer to the Railways Station to Board the Train to Mombasa. -The most scenic way to travel with beautifull Kenya landscape,food,bed and breakfast on Train.
Day 8 Arrival Mombasa- WhiteSands Beach Hotel. Arrival at 0900Hrs and transfer from Mombasa Railways Station to the Beach Hotel. Mombasa leisure at Beach H/B
Day 9/10/11: Mombasa leisure at White Sands Beach Hotel H/B
Day 12. Transfer to the Train station to Board Overnight train Mombasa Nairobi
Price of 3140US$ per personPrice valid up to Feb 2012
The price quoated includes:
1. Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary.
2. All meals as provided in the itinerary.
3. Transportation in a chauffeur driven minivan with pop-up roof for easy
game viewing & photography.
4. Services of an English /spanish/french/Russian speaking tour/guide driver
5. Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the
6. All Government taxes and levies.
7. Mimimum of one Litre Mineral water a day while on safari only
8. All arrival and departure transfers
9. 24 hours stand-by contact number
10. Guaranteed window seat in the minivan
11. Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each minivan
12.Unlimited Game drives
13.Flying Doctors Medical insuarance
14.Entrance to masai boma homestead at masai mara game reserve
15. On safari accessories in the minivan: - First-aid kit, wildlife books,
binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher
Our safari mini bus or 4x4 safari vechile Safari car with Binoculars,safari
Guide books,Bird guide books,Experienced Driver professional safari
guidesdriver KPSGA(Kenya professional driver Guided Association Bronze
medal,KPSGA Certified Guides
OUR PRICE GUARANTEE
Upon receipt of your Deposit payment, your price is locked and guaranteed
at the current rate. kenyatraintravel.com
will bear any future
rate fluctuations and changes in foreign currency. There will be no
additional costs to you.
1. A small flashlight with extra batteries
2. Malaria tablets; consult your doctor for suggestions
3. Adapter plugs & converters for electrical appliances
4. Packaged wet tissues ("Wash & Dry" or "Wet Ones")
5. A tiny calculator for estimating cost while shopping
6. Plenty of film or tape for your camera + extra batteries or
7. Long-sleeved shirts, slacks and socks to protect you from
bites and sunburn
8. Good quality sunglasses, preferably polarized.
9. Sun hat with a brim
11. Long trousers/slacks
12. Underwear and socks
13. Good walking shoes (running/tennis shoes are fine)
14. Sandals or rubberflip/flops for poolside
15. Swimsuit with light cover-up garment
16. Warmwinter jersey for cooler mornings
18. Personal toiletries (basic amenities supplied by many
19. Moisturizing cream & suntan lotion
20. Insect repellent e.g. Tabard, Rid, Jungle Juice, OFF, etc.
21. Basic medical kit (aspirins, plasters, Immodium, antiseptic
cream, and Anti-histamine cream,
22. Visas, tickets, passports, money, etc.
23. Waterproof/dustproof bags/cover for your cameras.
24. Note that bright colors and white are NOT advised while on
as they attract insects.
A deposit of 50-60%of the total invoice is required to secure your
reservations, once being confirmed to you.The balance of payment is due
20-30 days prior to your date of arrival in Africa or safari start. If
booking is made and confirmed within 45 days of your arrival date, full
payment will be required immediately. Payments can be made either by Visa,
Master Card via Telegraphic Transfer to our bank account to be provided.
Payment by visa card attracts a 5% bank surcharge.